Thursday, March 10, 2005

Is this the Gaijin Biker you're looking for?

A lot of the traffic to this site comes from google or yahoo searches for "Gaijin Biker", and I can't help but think that most of those people are looking for the other Gaijin Biker, who posts at Riding Sun. Even if that's not who you were looking for, I recommend checking out his blog, although I rarely agree with his politics. Even if you were looking for me, you probably want The Stinger & Big Ben's Gaijin Bikers in Japan which my partner and I have been running since 1999. It has lots of pictures and information about touring and biker life in Japan. We started it as a bilingual site but the newer stuff is all in Japanese, and we have a pretty cool community of Japanese bikers posting on our BBS. 日本語で「外人バイカー」と検索してここに辿り着いた人はまず「外人バイカーズ」をお探しでしょう。 Update: fixed Riding Sun link to new domain.

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2005 11:08:00 PM,

Thanks for the effort to clear things up... 

Posted by GaijinBiker

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home